0.96 inch OLED display contains SSD 1306 display controller. This OLED module works on I2C. The display of the Arduino 0.96 inch IIC OLED Display is small in size and very crisp. This LCD screen board has a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels. This LCD display module is ideal for projects. It has display graphics, bitmaps, and it contains fonts of various sizes. This LED 128 x 64 I2C Arduino Module is based on effective display controller libraries. And these libraries are available for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, and ARM micro-controllers. Get all types of LCDs at epro.pk.
- 128 x 64 is its resolution.
- It contains a wide-angle. Its viewing angle is almost >160 degrees.
- It contains a chip which supports many control chip. OLED Display chip is fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- It is ultra-low power consumption. 0.08W for full-screen lit.
- It supports 3V to 5V DC.
- Its working temperature is -30 to 70 degrees centigrade.
- OLED Module size is 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1 mm.
- It consists of the I2C interface. Or needs 2 IO only.
- OLED Display consists of SSD1306.
Features of 0.96 Inch IIC Serial Yellow Blue OLED Display Module 128 x 64 I2C SSD 1306 12864 LCD Screen Board:
- It does not need backlight because its display unit can self-luminous.
- Its display is ideal for projects and self-illuminating.
- The power requirement of this LCD Module is very Low.
- This OLED display module offering a large viewing angle.
- This display module is fully compatible with Arduino.
- This module is the ultra-low power consumption of around 0.08W.
- 0.08W power is for full-screen lit.
The Connections from the OLED Display Module:
- it has VCC Pin for external 5 volts.
- it has GND pin for external ground.
- it has an SCL pin to Arduino pin A5.
- it has SDA to Arduino pin A4.
- it consists of Arduino Ground pin to external PSU GND.
- One Piece of Arduino 0.96 inch IIC OLED Display 128 x 64 I2C SSD1306 LCD Screen