- Spice up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection.
- This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)!
- 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control.
- It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display.
- As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3.That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD Works with any Arduino ‘328 , 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control 4-wire resistive touchscreen