Description of LiPo Battery 3.8V
A LiPo Battery 3.8V rechargeable battery is named as Lithium polymer battery. In this battery, new technology is used which is polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid one. It has high conductivity semisolid polymers from this electrolyte. These types provide higher specific energy than the other types of lithium batteries. it is used where weight is a critical feature. It is used mostly in tablets, cellular telephones, handsets or radio-controlled aircraft.
Features of 3.8V Rechargeable Battery:
It is 100% awesome quality.
It is a high capacity battery and it is also rechargeable.
It has a built-in protection circuit to prevent overcharging or over-discharging.
Its size is 5mm x 40mm x 65mm.
Its rating is 3.8V 700mAh.
Specifications of LiPo Battery 3.8V:
- Charging Method is CC/CV
- Nominal Voltages are 3.7V
- Cycle Life is almost 500times+
- Maximum Charge Voltages are 4.2V
- Operating Temperature Charge is approximate 10℃~45℃
- Nominal Capacity is 700mAh
- Discharge time is -20℃~60℃
- Internal Resistance is ≤ 80mΩ
- Storage of battery at 50% SOC and specified temp, recoverable capacity in %vs time is -20℃~25℃(12 months≥85%)
- Standard Charge/Discharge Current is 0.2C-20℃~35℃(3 months ≥ 85%)
- Fast Charge/Discharge Current is 1.0C-20℃~45℃(1 month ≥ 90%)
- Standard/Fast Charge Cut-off Voltages are 4.2V-20℃~60℃(1 month ≥ 80%)
- Standard/Fast Discharge Cut-off Voltages are 3.0VNote20℃±5℃ is recommended storage temperature