3S 10A 12V 18650 Lithium Battery Charger Board Protection Module BMS
Lithium Battery Charger Module name is 3S 10A 12V 18650 Lithium Battery Charger Board Protection Module. Here 3S stands for 3 18650 batteries. It also stands for polymer lithium battery series combination. We can charge polymer battery through 10.8V rated voltage. We can use 11.1V 18650 or 3.7V lithium battery rated voltage and 12.6V lithium battery. It can discharge 10A. This module came with many features like over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, short-circuit protection.it is available at epro.pk.
Formula expansion of Battery Charger Module :
1C battery expansion multiply by 2000 capacity is equal to
2AH * 1 = 2A upper limit of current.
3C battery expansion multiply by 2000 capacity equal to
2AH * 3 = 6A upper operating current.
When you charge the battery and it gets heat up then please don’t charge that battery again because this battery will be damaged soon.
- Please don’t make it internally short circuit 0 V (B), 3.7 V (B1), 7.4 V (B2), 11.1 V (B +).
- Please firstly you have to charge it and then you can use it.
- Please make sure if you have connected 3 batteries in a group. Then fill each battery separately and use them in series.
This module cannot be used for these batteries. Here we mentioned the names:
- lithium iron phosphate batteries
- lamp hernia
- hand drill battery
- electric battery fish
- electric bicycle battery
- car battery for children
- 775 (4A) motor
- 1 W fish eye LED light
- The operating current of the module is 6 – 8A.
- The current limit is 10 – 13A.
- The storage condition of the module is -40 ~ +80 ℃.
- The resting current is less than 30uA.
- Its effective lifetime is over 30,000 hours.
- Internal resistance is less than 100mΩ.
- It provides Short-circuit protection.
- It offers a Self-recovery delay.