This 4 wheel robot chassis kit is easy to assemble. And it uses a robot chassis platform. This Arduino chassis kit provides everything that a user needs. It is a complete 4 wheel drive platform. And we have plenty of room for expansion to add various sensors and controllers. We can use it for Arduino / raspberry pi or any other type of project. Just insert Arduino/ raspberry pi and motor driver and the user can program it easily. This smart robot car has predrilled holes for mounting sensors and other electronic parts as user required. lets the user get there mechanical platform ready in just minutes just because of this Robot chassis. These kinds of Wheeled robots are the most popular robot platforms and are easy to run. These 4 wheeled robots are easy to maintain and easy to use. These kinds of robot cars are simple to build and program. This platform is also called the simplest robot platform. This is the best 4WD car robot kit for beginners. This 4 Wheel Robot Car Chassis lets the user go faster and it carries more weight and it carries a larger load as compared to the 2WD kit. With the help of a 4WD robot car, we can build line-following robots, obstacle avoiding robots, and many other kinds of robots. Get all types of chassis at epro.pk.
- Its operating voltages are 3 to 6 volts DC.
- The size of this robotic car chassis is 26 x 17.5 mm.
- Its material is Acrylic.
- The diameter of its wheel is 6cm.
- 3mm is its board thickness.
- 25cm is its board length.
- The board width is almost 14.8cm.
- The weight of the car chassis is 448g.
Features of 4 Wheels Robot Car Chassis Kit:
- 4 Wheel Robot Car Chassis consists of a simple mechanical structure and it is easy for installation.
- It has 4 DC motors for better power.
- It also provides better speed and load capacity with 4 DC motors.
- It is a large and stable chassis. It is easy for expansion.
- It has an easy interface with the Arduino development platform.
- There is enormous space between the middle and bottom chassis.
- This robotic kit is best for beginners, DIY learning, Academic research, and robot competitions.
One piece of 4WD robot car chassis with accessories.