Measure the AC current with Arduino is difficult. But this TA12-100 current transformer makes it easy. Because due to 5A AC Current Transformer Module we can measure the current of the transformer. Its measurement accuracy can be improved by increasing the number of primary turns. It is a line of fully integrated hall-effect current sensor IC. It is highly accurate, low noise output voltage signals. It is proportional to an applied AC or DC current. It is high volume production in many applications. It is also used in automotive, HEV inverters and electric power steering (EPS) systems and in industrial and customer inverters. This current sensor ICs allow design engineers to use Hall-effect based current sensor ICs in new applications. It increased energy efficiency or new operating features are required. this product is available at epro.pk. there is another 12V 1A Transformer.
Specification of Single Phase Current Transformer Module:
- It is an onboard precision micro current transformer.
- It is an onboard sampling resistor.
- This AC current transformer module can be measured within 5A alternating current. And the corresponding analog output is 5A/5mA.
- Its PCB board size is 18.3 x 17 mm.
- Its rated primary current at 50/60 Hz is 5A.
- Its maximum primary current at 50/ 60 Hz is 20A.
- Its turn ratio is Np:Ns = 1: 2,500
- Its current ratio is 5A: 2mA.
- 155 ohm is its winding DC resistance at 20-degree centigrade.
- Its accuracy @RL<= 10 ohm :2%.
- Its operating temperature is -40 to 85-degree centigrade.
- Its storage temperature is -45 to 90-degree centigrade.
- Its dielectric withstanding voltage is 4000V / 1mA / 1 sec.
One pin is used as Ground.
The second pin is used as a Supply pin.