A4988 driver stepper motor driver is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with a built-in converter. this stepper motor driver is easy to operate. this motor driver operates from 8V and 35V. this motor driver can deliver up yo approximately 1A phase without a heat seak. this motor driver is rated for 2A per coil with sufficient additional cooling. A4988 driver stepper motor driver contains a fixed off-time current regulator. this regulator can be in slow or mixed decay mode. this converter is the key to the easy implementations of the A4988. this motor driver does not have any phase sequence tables, the high- frequency control interface programming, etc. this driver is very suitable for the complex microprocessors which are not available or overload. In the operation of stepping, chopping control in the A4988 will automatically select the current decay mode. this mix decay current control scheme will reduce the audible motor noise. it increased the step accuracy and it will also reduce the power consumption. Get all types of Sensors, Motor driver, and Modules at epro.pk.
- its supply voltage is 8 to 35V DC.
- it has 1A current without a heatsink.
- it gives 2 A current with the heat sink.
- 3 to 5.5V is logical input.
- it has automatic current decay mode detection/choice.
- it is mixed with slow current decay mode.
- it is low power dissipation of a synchronous rectifier.
- it also contains internal UVLO which is stands for Ultra Voltage Lockout.
Features of A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
- it is in red color.
- its size is 20 x 15 x 10 mm.
- 1/2, 1/4, 1/8. and 1/16 has an optional five-step mode.
- it contains the feature of ground fault protection.
- it has a thermal shutdown circuit.
- it has crossover current protection.
- this motor driver A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper driver.
- this stepper motor driver is used for GRBL 0.8 compatible.
- it contains PWM Spindle and direction pins.
- this motor driver supports 4 axes.
- it is a compact design.