this multi-rotor controller is a flight controller board for multi-rotor aircraft. this multi-rotor controller is used to stabilize the aircraft during flight. this flight controller takes the signal from 6050 MPU gyro / acc and then this signal passes to the Atmega 644 PA IC. this microcontroller processes these signals according to the user’s selected firmware after that passes control signals to the installed ESC (Electric Speed Controllers). ESC (Electric Speed Controller) is instructed by signals to make fine adjustments. and ESC adjusted the motor’s rotational speed and it stabilizes multi-rotor craft. Get all types of flight controllers, sensors, and modules at epro.pk.
Flight Controller 2.1.5 also uses signals from radio systems receivers. and these signals processed by the IC and after that IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controller flight.
this Flight Control Board KK 2.1.5 is found with updated sensors, memory, and header pins also. the KK 2.1.5 is the new version of first-generation KK flight control boards. LCD screen and built-in software make it more convenient. multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed. the user just needs to simply select your craft type. then check the motor layout/propeller direction. after that calibrate your ESCs and radio. now the drone is ready to use.
the original KK gyro system updated to sensitive 6050 MPU system. this MPU system allowing for the addition of auto-level functioning. it contains the Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory. for the purpose f voltage detection, the additional header has been added in this device. a piezo buzzer also included with the board. this buzzer is used for auto-warning whenever activating and deactivating the board.
- the size of the flight controller board is 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm.
- the weight of the 2.1.5 board is 21 grams.
- Atmel mega644 PA IC is used in this board
- this board also containsGyro/ Acc 6050 MPU Invensense Inc.
- it also contains an auto-level feature.
- 4.8 to 6 volts are its input voltages.
- it has 6 pins standard AVR interface.
- 1520 micro sec for 5 channels is the time when the receiver receives the signal.
- in 1520 micro sec signal goes to ESC.
Firmware Version V1.17S1 of Flight Controller:
- Pre-installed firmware.
- Quadcopter +
- Quadcopter X
- Hexcopter +
- Hexcopter X
- Octocopter +
- Octocopter X
- X8 +
- X8 X
- Aero 1S Aileron
- Aero 2S Aileron
- Flying Wing
- Singlecopter 2M 2S
- Singlecopter 1M 4S
- (Custom Mix via the “Mixer Editor” option)
- it also contains a Mixer editor. this mixer editor allows users to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. this mixer also allows users to create any configuration which is possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
- One Piece of Flight Control Board LCD Multirotor with 6050MPU