this DB25 25 pin parallel port cable MACH3 connects to any RS232 serial device with DTE DB25 and to PC with DB25 serial port.
this cable also works as RS232 serial null-modem cable. Male to Female DB25 works for standard serial applications. this cable consist of matched impedance. it contains PVC jacket and molded ends with thumbscrews. it also has inner hood solder 360 degrees to the connector. this hood soldered to the connector for complete end to end shielding. Get all types of cables, sensors, and modules at epro.pk.
- the first pin is dual directional and inverter STROBE.
- the second pin is the DATA0 output pin.
- the third pin is the DATA1 output pin.
- forth pin is the DATA2 output pin.
- the fifth pin is the DATA3 output pin.
- the sixth pin is the DATA4 output pin.
- the seventh pin is the DATA5 output pin.
- The eighth pin is the DATA6 output pin.
- the ninth pin is the DATA7 output pin.
- the tenth pin is active high Ack pin.
- the eleventh pin is active low Busy pin.
- the twelve pin is active high Paper Out pin.
- the thirteenth pin is active high Select pin.
- the fourteenth pin is bi-directional active low Line Feed pin.
- the fifteenth pin is input active high Error pin.
- the sixteenth pin is a bi-directional active high RESET pin.
- the seventeenth pin is bi-directional active low Select Printer pin.
- The eighteenth pin is for Ground.
- Nineteen pin is GND.
- twenty pin is GND.
- The twenty-one pin is GND.
- twenty-two pin is GND.
- twenty-three pin is GND.
- twenty- four-pin is GND.
- the twenty-fifth pin is GND.