Male to Male 10cm 20cm 30cm Jumper Wires
What is it?
These are jumpers that I bought for a class I was teaching and now I have a surplus that I need to sell off to make my money back to get more things for the class. These are jumper wires that terminate in M-M, M-F, and F-F. They are available in lengths of 10cm, 20cm, and 30cm. There are 40 Jumpers per cable.
Why did you make it?
- The students I had would be working a lot with development boards.
- Material- Pure copper wire, PVC, Good conductivity, can be utilized over and over.
- For the most part, utilized as a jumper link for associations at breadboard.
- About Quality – Some clients revealed to us that the top of the links is anything but difficult to fall off, so we improve it. Now, it’s difficult to drop the top of the wire.
- Shading –Green,white,black,yellow,red,orange
- Can do a wide range of circuit tests.