This TB6560-3 Axis Stepper Motor Driver uses TOSHIBA TB6560 chip and this chip-based on pure-sine current control technology. This TB6560-3 Axis Stepper Motor Driver is an excellent microstepping driver. This stepper motor driver can run with small noise. It also has the feature of low heating and its movement is also smothered. It also works great at a higher speed than the motor drivers. This driver is more suitable for driving 3 phase and 4 phase hybrid stepping motors. Get all types of motor drivers at epro.pk.
- TB6560 3A working voltages are 10 – 35 volts. But our recommended Switching Power supply is DC 24V.
- It contains a 6N137 high-speed optocoupler. This 6N137 optocoupler ensures a high speed without step out.
- It contains TOSHIBA chip TB6560AHQ that is a low-voltage shutdown.
- This TB6560 chip also has the feature of overheating protection and over-current protection circuit to ensure optimal performance.
- Its output current is 3A.
- Its peak output current is 3.5A.
- It has an automatic half-decay.
- It contains excitation mode and it synchronizing after half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, and a maximum of 16 segments.
- Its size is 50 x 5 x 35 mm.
Features of TB6560 Axis Stepper Motor Driver:
- This driver is a low cost and has high-speed torque.
- This driver supply voltage up to +32 VDC.
- Its output current is Up to 3A.
- Up to 20 kHz is its pulse frequency.
- It is suitable for 2 and 4 phase motors.
- It also contains the feature of over-voltage and short-circuits protection.
- It has the feature of Automatic idle-current reduction.
One Piece of Stepper Motor Driver TB6560