Product Description of PICKIT 3.5 Programmer Board with Adapter
This PICKIT 3.5 Programmer Board is an on-chip debugger/ programmer uses in-circuit logic debugging built into each chip with flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger.
- It is offline programming never stops.
- We can download smoothly and completely conquer all versions of MPLAB, MPLAB X.
- It increases the external power supply current.
- Its output voltage is more stable.
- Its interface protection is more perfect.
- It has a USB port.
- It is real-time.
- It has an MPLAB IDE compliant execution. It is free to download from Microchip.
- It has built-in over-voltage or short circuit monitors.
- Its firmware was upgradeable from PC or Web download.
- It is fully closed.
- It has a diagnosed LED. Like power, busy and error.
- It has clear space with verification program memory.
- It has freeze-peripherals at the breakpoint.
- It is program up to 512Kb flash with programmer-to-Go.
- It also has an ICSP cable.
It is used for the program PIC microcontroller.
It is used for debugging PIC microcontrollers.
It is also used in code dumping in the production process.
It has a flashing or firmware update.