Product Description of 3.7V 4.2V Micro USB Li-Ion Battery Charger Module TP4056
This charging protection module is tiny in size. It has a micro USB charging protection board. It is good for single-cell 3.7V charging or higher lithium battery protection IC. This charging module provides a 1A current. This module cuts off the current when it is finished. When the battery voltage drops below the 2.4V then the protection IC will switch the load off. And it will protect the cell from running at low of a voltage. It also protects from overvoltage and reverses polarity connection. But it is important to connect the polarity in a connected way.
Features of the Module:
We have to connect the micro USB cable for power. Or we have to connect 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on the left of the module.
Then connect to the B+/B- pads on the right of the module.
OUT+/OUT- pin for a load which can be connected to the right side.
Users should disconnect the load when charging.
There 2 LEDs. Red led indicated charging in progress. And Green LED indicates charging has finished.
Please don’t charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
Specifications of Polymer Battery:
- There is a led indicator. RED LED for charging and Green for the fully charged indicator.
- It has a current protection feature.
- It does not have an inverse polarity feature.
- We have to use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits.
- It has good protection performance.
- It has high charging accuracy.
- It is fully machinery automated processing.
- Ampere meter can be connected to a 5V input.
- It will be good if the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity.
- The wire should not be so thick.
- The connection should be good.
- There is no inverse polarity.