This USB to TTL converter compatible with Arduino, Raspberry PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc. This USB to TTL converter contains USB and this USB consists of CH340G USB and Serial TTL converter chip. this serial TTL converter used a 3.3V logic level signals. we can provide 5V power to the USB converter. here we can use 2 pin shunt supplied with the module. Get all Types of USB to TTL converters at epro.pk.
- It has three dimensions. This is Length, Width, Height.
- Its size is almost 53 x 18 x 7 mm.
- It has built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Its weight is 6gm.
- It is designed for USB to TTL electronics projects eg Arduino Projects.
- It has a TTL interface output.
- It is easy to connect to your MCU.
- It has 3.3V and 5V power output.
- It works on 3.3V and 5V target devices.
- This mini-module is designed specifically for STC download.
- And it is designed specifically for Arduino PRO.
- It supports all series of STC.
- This microcomputer with a cold start reset button.
- It supports WIN7/ VISTA/ MAC/ LINUX OF 32 AND 64 BIT system.
- this USB to Serial TTL conversion board used for the STC microcontroller.
- If you want to download STC then SCM must be a minimum system and external crystal oscillator.
Features CH340 USB to Serial TTL Converter:
- It supports WINDOWS 98/ ME/ XP/ Server 2003/ VISTA? Server 2008/ Win7/ Win8 32 bit/ 64 bit.
- it gives a simulation interface. You can upgrade serial peripherals.
- It supports the common MODE contact signal.
- It supports IRDA SIR infrared communication.
- It provides RS232, RS485, RS422 interface.
- Its programming does not affect target board programs.
One Piece of PL2303 CH340 USB to TTL Converter