12V Multifunction 1 Channel Relay On-Off Timer Delay Switch
This 12V multifunctional relay is a digital display LED home automation delay timer control switch module. the operating voltages are 6 to 30V. it supports micro USB of 5V power supply. this module can control the device within DC 30V 5A or AC 220V 5A. this multifunctional can be applied to many fields. and it has a wide range of applications.
it supports a wide voltage power supply of 6 to 30V.
it supports micro USB 5V power supply.
it is really easy to use.
this interface is clean there is no mess of wires. it is also powerful and easy to understand.
this module also had sleeping mode. this sleeping mode will be activated when there is no activity performed within 5 mints.
the OP, CL, LOP parameters can be set differently. these parameters are not dependent on each other.
if the power is turned off then all the settings will be stored automatically.
Product Parameters of 12V Multifunction 1 Channel Relay:
- Operating voltages are 6-30V, it supports micro USB 5.0V power supply
- Trigger signal source is Active-high (3.0V-24V), it has optocoupler isolation, it can improve the system’s anti-jamming capability (customers can also shorting common ground).
- Output capability that it Can control the device within DC 30V 5A or AC 220V 5A.
- Quiescent current is 20mA;
- Operating current is 50mA
- Service life is more than 10 million times
- Working temperature is almost -40°c ~ 85 °c
- Dimensions are 62×38×17mm.
- it enhanced anti-jamming capability, With optocoupler isolation, it has an industrial-grade board. The parameter setting will be stored forever when power is off.
- Special Note is that The output of the replay is passive contact, without voltage output, just for controlling the on or off of a single circuit.
- Timing range
- is 0.1 seconds (min.) to 999 minutes (max.)continuously adjustable
- How to choose the time range?
- After setting the parameter values in the mode selection interface, you can choose the timing range by short pressing “STOP” button;
- the decimal point is in the units digit, timing range is 1 second to 999 seconds.
- the decimal point is in the tens digit, timing range is almost 0.1 seconds to 99.9 seconds decimal all light on, the timing range is 1 minute to 999 minutes.
- For example, if you want to set the “OP” time to 3.2 seconds, you can move the decimal point to the place of tens digit, the digital display 03.2