L298N Motor driver is a high power motor driver. L298N Based Motor Driver module is perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. This module based on popular L298 motor driver IC and also based on a 5V regulator. This 5V regulator can supply to an external circuit. This compact motor driver can control up to 4 DC motors. This L298N Motor Driver is good for robotics, mechatronics projects. It is ideal for university-based electronics projects. This motor driver is perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc.
It is perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robotic arm, etc. An H-Bridge circuit can drive a current in either polarity and it can be controlled by Pulse Width Modulation. PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation and it means controlling the duration of an electronic pulse. For example, in motors try to imagine the brush like a water wheel. And imagine electrons would be the flowing droplets of water. Here the voltages are the water flowing over the wheel at a constant rate. When more the water flowing the higher the voltage. L298N Motor Driver is available at epro.pk.
Motors are rated at certain voltages and can be damaged if the voltage is applied too heavily or if it is dropped quickly to slow the motor down. For PWM, take the water wheel analogy and think of the water hitting it in pulses. But it will be in constant flow. The longer the pulses the faster the wheel will turn. And the shorter the pulses, the slower the water wheel will turn.
Motors will last much longer and be more reliable if controlled through PWM. Get all types of motor drivers, sensors, modules, drones, and much more on Pakistan’s Best Online Store Epro.pk.
- This driver has a sense of current for each motor.
- It has a heat sink and this heat sink makes it perform better.
- It also contains power- On LED indicator.
- It contains a dual h-bridge motor driver.
- It has an L298N Motor driver IC.
- It drives up to 2 bidirectional DC motors
- It is an integrated, 5V power regulator.
- 5V- 35V drive voltage.
- Its max drive current is 2A.
Specifications of Motor Driver Module L298N for Arduino Stepper Motor Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver:
- It has a double H-bridge drive chip of L298N.
- 5V is its logical voltages.
- Its drive voltages are 5V- 35V.
- 0 to 36mA is its logical current.
- Its drive current is 2A for MAX single bridge.
- Its max power value is 25W.
- Its dimensions are 43 x 43 x 26mm.
- Its weight is almost 26g.
Pins Connection of L298 H Bridge Motor Driver Module in Pakistan:
- 1st output: motor A lead Out.
- 2nd output: Motor A lead out.
- 3rd output: Motor B lead Out.
- 4th output is M B lead out.
Connection to User:
1. Out 1: Motor A lead out
2. Out 2: Motor A lead out
3. Out 3: Motor B lead out
4. Out 4: Mo (Can actually be from 5v-35v, just marked as 12v)
5. GND: Ground
6. 5v: 5v input (unnecessary if your power source is 7v-35v, if the power source is 7v-35v then it can act as a 5v out)
7. EnA: Enables PWM signal for Motor A (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
8. In1: Enable Motor A
9. In2: Enable Motor A
10. In3: Enable Motor B
11. In4: Enable Motor B
12. En B: Enables PWM signal for Motor B (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
In1: Enable Motor A
In2: Enable Motor A
In3: Enable Motor B
In4: Enable Motor B
One Piece of L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Drive Control