BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board Module is compatible with measuring the absolute pressure of the environment. We can also measure altitude instead of pressure with this Arduino BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor. Users have a reliable sensor for measuring the height of your robot, plane, or projectile. Users can achieve an accuracy of 1m. but with the noise of only 17cm in ultra-high-resolution noise. This breakout board of BMP180 contains low- power digital barometer and high-precision. The pressure measuring range of this BMP180 is 300 to 1100 hPa. But with the accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode.
This BMP180 sensor contains piezo-resistive technology and this technology is used for high accuracy, ruggedness, and long term stability. BMP180 Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor comes with factory-calibrated and with the calibration coefficient already stored in ROM. This sensor contains BMP085 which makes it more effective. This breadboard-friendly BMP180 board breaks out every pin to a 5pin 0.1” pitch header. VCC pin operates from 1.8V to 3.6V. I/O pins tolerate almost 5V. we can run this sensor on 3.3V. Here analog and digital supplies are attached to a single header pin. But these supplies are separately decoupled. These pins are connected to a microcontroller through the I2C bus. Get all types of sensors, modules, and meters at epro.pk.
- It contains the I2C interface.
- its maximum I2C speed is 3.5Mhz.
- this sensor consists of very low noise which is up to 0.02 hPa or 17cm.
- Its size is 13 x 10 mm.
- Analog devises BMP180 Barometric Sensor for Electronics low-power consumption is -0.5 microamps at 1Hz.
- its pressure range is 300 hPa to 1100 hPa or (9000m to -500m).
- BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board operates on 0.3 microamps. it means it works on the very low current draw for battery-powered applications.
Features of Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor BMP180:
- It contains a digital two-wire interface which is I2C, TWI, “Wire”.
- It contains a wide barometric pressure range.
- Its flexible power supply voltage range is 1.8 to 3.6 Volts.
- This sensor is ultra-low power consumption.
- It gives low noise measurements.
- It is factory-calibrated.
- It also includes a temperature sensor
- It contains low-profile with a small footprint.
One piece of Arduino BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor