This 2004A 20x 4 Blue colored LCD display is designed to display letters, numbers, symbols, and dot matrix. LCD 20×2 Arduino can display 4 lines of 20 characters. This 20×4 LCD supports 4 and 8 bits of data transfer modes. This Arduino LCD provides a 5 x 7 matrix and cursor display mode. This liquid crystal display also providing display data buffer DDRAM. It contains CGROM AND CGRAM. Where CGRAM is used to store up to eight 5 x 8 dot matrix character font data graphics. This CGRAM provides many instruction sets and also provides a clear display. this CGRAM also provides these features for example cursor back to the origin, display on /off, display character blink, cursor shift, and display shift.20×4 LCD display price is very reasonable at epro.pk.
20×4 LCD Display Description
- 2004A 20x 4 LCD size is 98 x 60 x 14mm.
- 76x26mm is LCD’s viewing area.
- 2.94 x 4.74 mm is its character size.
- The color of the LCD is Blue.
- It views like 6 O’ clock.
- It displays positive and negative types.
- It contains KS0073 or EQV, COB
- Its operating temperature is -20 to 70 degrees centigrade.
- Its storage temperature is -30 to 80 degrees centigrade.
Features of 2004A 20×4 Character Blue Color LCD Display:
- It displays 20 characters wide, along with 4 rows.
- It displays white text on a blue background.
- It contains 0.1” connection port pitch. It displays a single row for easy breadboarding and wiring.
- It contains a single LED backlight with a resistor. Due to the resistor, we can power it directly from 5V.
- We can control its brightness. We can dim for bright the display with the help of resistor or PWM. and it consumes less power than LCD with EL backlights.
- It is fully controlled with only 6 digital lines.
- This 2004 Arduino LCD supports English/ Japanese text.
- One piece of 2004A 20×4 Character blue Color LCD Display.