LM3914 IC is a monolithic integrated circuit. this IC senses the analog voltage levels and drives 10LEDs. this LM3914 also providing a linear analog display. it can change the display from a moving dot to a bar graph with the help of a single pin. this IC removes the need for resistors. This IC drive the current to the LEDs is regulated. it is programmable. these all features are offered less than 3V and also allow operations of the whole system. its circuit contains its own adjustable reference and it contains accurate 10-step voltage divider. buffers of low-bias-current input accept signals down to the ground. therefore, there is no need for protection against inputs of 35V above and below ground. Get all types of ICs, Sensors, and Modules at epro.pk.
- Its minimum input voltages are 3V.
- its maximum input voltages are 15V.
- its minimum output voltages are 1.2V.
- its max output voltages are 1.34V.
- it has 10 channels.
- its type is Dot/ Bar Display Driver.
- 10mA is the per-channel LED current.
- it contains 10 LEDs.
- it also has the feature of the internal voltage reference and programmable output current.
- its operating temperature range is 0 to 70 degrees centigrade.
Features of Dot/Bar Display Driver LM3914:
- it drives LEDs, LCDs, or Vacuum Fluorescents.
- it contains Bar or Dot Display Mode Externally Selectable by User.
- it expandable to displays of 100 steps.
- 1.2V to 12V are internal voltage reference.
- it operates on a single supply of less than 3V.
- its input operates Down to Ground.
- 2mA to 30mA is its programmable output current.
- there is no multiplex switching or interaction between output.
- it has input withstands +- 35V without Damage or False Outputs.
- it has LED Driver Outputs that are currently regulated. it has open- collectors.
- its output can be interfaced with TTL and CMOS Logic.
- it contains a 10-step divider is floating.
- it can be referred to as a wide range of voltages.
- One Piece of Dot/Bar Display Driver LM3914