– – Connect 0V to this pin.
+ – Connect 5V to this pin.
S – Controls relay 1, active Low! Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
Please note this board is not manufactured by Modtronix! We do not have control of the brand and quality of components used! For boards using durable, brand name components, also have a look at our range of Modtronix products. Following are some lists (created by search terms) of Modtronix products.
2-Channel Relay Module Specifications:
– This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0.
– You can do some simple design about it.
– This is 2-Channel 5V Relay Module for Arduino PIC ARM AVR DSP.
– It can be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.
– Easy to be controlled by a lots of Microcontrollers( Such as Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM,
MSP430, PLC,TTL logic).
– Just use 5v input signal to control.
– Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A, AC150V 10A; DC30V 10A , DC28V 10A.
– Dimensions:39 mm x 51 mm