2 channel relay module allows a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARm with digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs. each channel needs 15 to 20 mA driver current. it can be used to control various appliances. the 5V 2 channel relay module in Pakistan shield provides a solution for controlling high current devices that can not be controlled by Arduino’s Digital I/O pins due to their current and voltage limits. the relay shield features four high-quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces, four dynamic LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay, and the standardized shield form factor to provide a smooth connection to the Arduino board or other Arduino Compatible Boards. Get all types of sensors, modules, relay boards, Drone frames, and much more from Pakistan’s best online selling store epro.pk.
Specifications of 2 Channel Relay Module:
- it is a 5V two-channel relay interface board and each relay is 15 to 20mA Driver current.
- it is equipped with a high current relay, AC250V 10A, and DC30V 10A.
- it is a standard interface that can be controlled directly by a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low).
- it indicates LEDs for relay output status.
- It can be able to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
Module Interface of 2 Channel Relay Module:
- the positive terminal will be connected to the power supply.
- GND terminal connects to the ground terminal.
- IN1 used for relay module high-level trigger signal trigger end.
- IN2 used for relay module high-level trigger signal trigger end.
One Piece of 2 Channel Relay Module 5V