MFRC522 RC522 RFID Card Reader Writer Module
Mifare RC522 is the highly integrated RFID card reader that works on non-contact 13.56 Mhz communication is designed y NXP as low power consumption, low cost, and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices. MF RC522 uses the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56 MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols. Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deal with ISO 14443A frames and error correction. Furthermore, it also supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption to validate Mifare series products. MFRC522 supports Mifare series higher speed non-contact communication, duplex communication speed up to 424 kb/s. As a new family member in the 13.56 MHz RFID family. MF RC522 has many similarities to MF RC5200 and MF RC530 and also has more new features. This module can fit directly in handheld devices for mass production. The module uses the 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with any CPU board by connecting through the SPI protocol, which ensures reliable work, good reading distance.
Specifications of MFRC522 RC522 RFID Card Reader Writer Module:
- Voltages are DC 3.3V (do not use 5V supply).
- Its operating current is 13 to 26mA.
- Its Idle current is 10 to 13mA.
- Its sleep current is <80uA.
- Its peak current is <30mA.
- Its operating frequency is 13.56 MHz.
- Supported card types are mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, Mifare UltraLight, Mifare Pro, Mifare Desfire
- Its size is 40×60 mm.
- Module interface os SPI Data transfer rate is Max 10Mbit/s.
- Card reading distance is 0 to 30mm (Mifare 1 card)
- One piece of RFID-RC522 Reader/Write Module
- One piece of Standard Mifare S50 Blank Card.
- One piece of s50 special-shaped keychain tag
- One piece of the straight and right-angle header strip