Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier is discussed here. When we apply the voltage difference between two electrodes connected to a sample of semiconductor material than temperature difference has been created and it is called the Peltier effect. This procedure is great when we want to transfer heat from one medium to another medium but on a small scale. As the thermoelectric effect consists of three different types like one is the Seeback Effect, second is the Thomson effect and the third one is the Peltier effect. Get all types of Peltier at epro.pk.
Peltier effect device is made of metal with excellent conductivity. This device has semi-conductor material and in between it has electrodes creates two junctions between different materials. In turn, it creates a pair of thermocouple voltage. Thermocouple voltage is applied to electrodes to force electrical current. thermal energy will flow in the direction of charge carriers. Peltier effect is used for thermoelectric cooling in electronics components and also in computers.
- The model number is TEC1-12706
- Its size is 40mm x 40mm x 4mm
- It operates on 0 to 15.2V
- The current of this component is 0-4A
- It operates on -30 to 70-degree centigrade.
- Its maximum power consumption is 50W.
- It is used with a heat sink to avoid burn-out.
- This device is fully inspected and it is also tested.
- It can be used in 6 inches insulated leads.
- One Piece of Peltier 12706