Mega PRO 2560 is the version PRO of Arduino Mega 3560 R3. It is built on the Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller. It is just the solder prototyping board and it is the best solution for final year projects. This mega 2560 PRO has all pinouts on board. Digital pinouts are I/O – 7 and Analog’s input – 16. This mega 2560 PRO mini has similar functionality to the Arduino Mega 2560. This 2560 PRO board is MINI but has the same stability and uses of original chips ATmega2560 (16MHz). this MINI 2560 PRO board has a USB interface and it is also based on USB- serial converter CH340G. User can supply the power via power pin-headers or he/ she can use the USB interface. Its output current for the 5V version is almost 800mA. And its output current for 3.3V version is almost 800mA. It uses the rule that higher the input voltage and lowers the outgoing current. Get all types of sensors, modules, and converter at epro.pk.
- Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 Board microcontroller is ATmega2560.
- Its USB to TTL converter is CH340.
- Its power out is 800 mA for 5V.
- 5V is its power input.
- We can provide 9 to 12V from Power input Vin/DC jack.
- Its power consumption is 5V 220mA.
- Its logic level is 5V.
- It contains a Micro USB.
- It has a 16Mhz clock frequency.
- Its operating supply voltages are 5V.
- It has 54 digital I/O.
- It has 16 analogs I/O.
- 256 Kb is its memory size.
- It has an 8Kb data RAM type/size.
- It has a 4Kb Data ROM type/size.
- It has an ISP interface type.
- Its operating temperature is -40 to 85 degrees centigrade.
- Its size is 38 x 54 mm.
Features of Arduino Mega 2560 PRO in Pakistan:
- This is a PRO mini version of Arduino 2560 PRO.
- ATmega 2560 (16 MHz) microcontroller is used on this board.
- Its input voltages are 6 to 9 volts. And its peak voltages are 18V.
- This MINI 2560 Board has I/O – 70 digital and 16 analogs.
- It has 4 UART buses.
- Its PCB size is 38 52 mm.
One Piece of Mega 2560 Pro mini ATmega2560-16AU. Compatible for Arduino Mega 2560. Mega 2560 Pro mini Compatible for Arduino Pro Mini and ATmega2560 (3.3V)