Arduino Due, AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Board with Micro USB cable is available at epro.pk. this Arduino Due microcontroller is based on board of Atmel SAM3X8E ARM CortexM3 CPU. This Arduino due board is based on 32 bit ARM core microcontroller. This Arduino board contains 54 digital input/ output pins, 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs, an 84 Mhz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC and DAC stands for Digital to Analog Converter, 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
Arduino board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. We just need to connect the micro USB of Arduino Due to the computer. And this cable is included in the product pack. We just need to power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery to get started. This Arduino Due is compatible with all Arduino shields. And that works at 3.3V. these are compliant with 1.0 Arduino pinout. Epro.pk provides high 6 inches micro USB cable with high-quality connection Arduino Due.
- AT91SAM3X8EA is its main processor.
- Its working voltages are 3.3V.
- Its input voltages are 712V.
- Its maximum input voltages are 620V.
- It contains 54 digital I/O ports.
- Its output current value is 130mA.
- Here 3.3V power supply pin can supply 00 mA current to the pin.
- Its ram is 512Kb.
- Its SRAM consists of 96Kb. One is 64 Kb and the other is 32 Kb.
- Its clock frequency is 84 MHz.
- One piece of Arduino Due AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Board
- One Piece of 6 inches USB Cable.