15A 400W MOSFET Trigger Switch Drive Module PWM Re
1. The use of imported dual-MOS parallel active output, lower resistance, more current, strong power at room temperature, 15A, 400W, to meet the most use of the equipment.
2. Wide voltage, the perfect support for PWM.
3. Easily control high power devices.
Product specifications and applications.
1: Operating Voltage: DC 5V – 36V.
2: The trigger source: digital high-low (DC3.3V – 20V), can be connected microcontroller IO port, PLC interfaces.
DC power, you can access the PWM signal, the signal frequency 0–20KHZ perfect support.
3: output capacity: DC DC 5V – 36V, at room temperature, continuous current 15A, power 400W! Lower auxiliary.
cooling conditions, the maximum current up to 30A.
4: Applications: You can control the output of power equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED lights, DC motors, micro-pumps,solenoid valves, etc. you can enter PWM, motor speed control, lamp brightness.
5: Availability: unlimited switch; Operating temperature: -40-85 ;
You can switch loads up to DC 5-36V/15A with this module. It operates like a relay board. Supports PWM input for proportional control (i.e DC motor speed control).
- Operating voltage: DC 5-36V
- Trigger source: Digital high-low (DC3.3V-20V) (can be connected IO port of microcontroller,
PLC interfaces, DC power, etc. The module can access PWM signal, which can perfectly supported the frequency of 0-20KHZ)
- Output current: 15A continuous, 30A burst
- Output power: 400W max.
- Operating temperature: -40~85°C
- Dimensions: 34 × 17 × 12mm
One Piece of 15A 400W PWM Supported MOSFET Swtiching Module