Super Debug Joystick Shield for Arduino Expansion Board Analog Keyboard and Mouse Function Gamepad
AZ-Delivery Joystick Keypad Gamepad Shield is a plug-in attachment for the Arduino Uno or any other Arduino Uno voltage and port compatible board. It offers a digital control pad with 4 buttons, an analog 2-axis control pad with a digital pushbutton, and two additional buttons for extended control. The shield sits on top of your Arduino and turns it into a simple controller. Joystick Shield supports both 3.3V and 5.0V Arduino platforms. A slide switch lets the user select the voltage system.
If you are looking for high-quality products for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs GmbH is the right company to get it from. You will be provided with numerous application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and assistance from our technical experts. For all versions of Arduino Mainboard, 2009, UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560 comes example code direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed. Five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like the PlayStation 3 analog stick push button) two-axis thumb joystick. Get all types of sensors, modules, drone frames, and much more from Pakistan’s online selling store epro.pk.
Features of Joystick GamePad Shield in Pakistan:
- The pushbuttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6; the related pin will be low when a certain button is pressed.
- Joystick Y-Axis movement will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, Joystick X-Axis movement will produce an analog signal on analog pin 1.
- Add nRF24L01 RF interface With Nokia 5110 LCD interface, so very easy to game development.
- Adding a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
- Add I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C devices Meanwhile, JoyStick Shield with a cross PS2 joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons.
- Provides for Arduino joystick and buttons input expansion. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V, can use this model for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32.
- The buttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6
- The movement of the Y-axis will generate a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while the motion of the joystick in the X-axis creates the analog signal to the analog pin 1.
- A connector for connection to the WIFI module’s nrf24l01 RF.
- The DPS can be switched between 3.3 V and 5V.
Specifications of Joystick GamePad Shield:
- it is a high-quality and reliable product.
- it contains the nRF24L01 interface.
- it contains a Nokia 5110 LCD interface.
- it has a Bluetooth interface.
- it has an I2C interface.
- its operating voltages are 3.5V or 5V.
- One Piece of Gamepad Joystick