Mini 4 – Channel Motor Driver Shield L293D Expansion Board Module High Voltage Current for Arduino UNO Mega 2560
The Mini 4-Channel Motor Driver Shield is a four-channel high voltage, a high current monolithic integrated controller designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and inductive drive loads and switching power transistors. This pair of channels is equipped with a trigger input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic. It allows operation at a lower voltage and inner clamp diodes are included. This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies upto 5kHz. Get all types of shields, sensors, modules, motors, and frames at Pakistan’s best online store epro.pk.
Specifications of Mini 4-channel Motor Drive Shield/ Expansion Board L293D Module/ High Voltage Current Module (for UNO MEGA 2560):
- Its name is the mini L293D motor drive expansion board.
- Mini 4-Channel Motor Driver Shield weight is 11.2g.
- Its size is standard.
- Its input voltage is DC 4.5 – 25V.
- 600mA Output Current Capability Per Channel
- It contains 600mA output current capability per channel.
- It has 1.2A peak output current per channel.
- It has over-temperature protection.
- It has a “0” input voltage up to 1.5V.
- It has high noise immunity.
- It has an internal clamp diodes.
Features of Mini 4-Channel Motor Drive Shield Expansion Board L293D Module:
- This device is a monolithic integrated high voltage.
- It is also a high current four channel driver designed.
- It accepts standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads and switching power transistors.
- This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5kHz.
- One Piece of Mini L293D Motor Drive Expansion Board