TB6600 Arduino Stepper Motor Driver is a professional stepper motor driver. This stepper motor driver controls a two-phase stepping motor. This motor driver is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers. Because this motor driver can output a 5V digital pulse signal. This TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver supports a wide range of power input. It supports 9 to 42V DC power supply. This motor driver is able to output 4A maximum peak current and this current is enough for the most of stepper motors. We can also control the speed and direction of the motor by this TB6600 motor driver. It contains 6 DIP switch and through this switch, the user can set its micro-steps and output current. It contains 7 kinds of micro-steps which are 1,2 / A, 2 , B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 types of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3A, 3.5A). These all terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high frequency interference ability. This is a professional device and it is able to drive 57, 42-types of the two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor. Get all types of Motor drivers, sensors, and modules at epro.pk.
- Its input current is 0 to 5A.
- 0.5 to 4A is its output current.
- Its control signal is 3.3 to 24 Volts.
- It contains a maximum of 160W power.
- Its micro-steps are 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Its temperature range is -10 to 45 degrees centigrade.
- It has no condensation of Humidity.
- Its size is 96 x 71 x 37 mm.
- Its weight is 0.2 kg.
Features of TB6600 Motor Driver:
- This stepper motor driver supports 8 kinds of current control.
- This stepper driver supports 7 kinds of micro-steps adjustable.
- Stepper motor driver interface adopts high-speed optocoupler isolation.
- It has the feature of automatic semi-flow to reduce heat.
- It has a large area heat sink.
- It has anti-high-frequency interference ability.
- It has input anti-reverse protection
- It has the feature of overheating, over-current, and short circuit protection.
- This TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver needs forced air cooling or natural cooling.
- Its storage temperature is -20 to 65 degrees centigrade.
- Its ambient humidity is <80 percent R, and there is no condensation and no frost.
- Its vibration value is maximum not exceeding 5.7m / S2.
- This stepper motor driver avoids dust, oil, and corrosive gases and prohibits flammable gases.
- It also avoids conductive dust.
Input and Output Pin Configuration:
- + Pulse is PUL+.
- -Pulse is referred to as PUL-.
- +Direction is referred to as DIR+.
- -Direction refers to DIR-.
- EN+ refers to Off-line control Enable.
Motor Machine Winding:
- Stepper motor A+ id A+.
- Stepper motor A- is A-.
- Stepper Motor B+ refers to B+.
- Stepper Motor B- refers to B-.
- VCC refers to VCC DC 9 to 42V.
- GND refers to as Ground pin.
One Piece of TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver in Pakistan