What is Pixhawk Autopilot 2.4.8 Flight Controller?
Flight controller consists of the rapidly evolving and refined Ardupilotmega or “APM”. it is an opensource project of 3DR robotics. The 2.4.8 Flight Controller allows the user to turn any fixed wind.
it also allows turning any rotary-wing. Pixhawk Autopilot 2.4.8 Flight Controller also made for multivibrator vehicles ( boats or cars). GPS module also fit in this flight controller. it makes the vehicle autonomous and capable of performing a wide range of tasks. It has 8 RC channels and 4 serial ports. different user interfaces are available for programming. telemetry radio allows two-way communication givingyou full control and gives data back to your computer. APM is one of the best available systems.
Benefits of pixhawk px4 2.4.8 controller full kit with telemetry pair
It includes integrated multithreading.it gives Unix/Linux like programming environment.it provides sophisticated scripting of missions and flight behavior.
A custom PX4 driver layer ensuring tight timing for processing.APM and PX4 make the vehicles totally autonomous and lowers the barriers to entry for the new autonomous exciting world.
Pixhawk module accompanied by peripheral options, digital airspeed sensor, external multi-color LED indicator and magnetometer. here all peripherals automatic detected and processed.
Items of Pixhawk Flight Controller
APM power module included XT60 and 6 -position connector cable
Encoder and its the category is (PPM)
Splitter module (12C)
Here also have Shock Absorber
Here, the Basic difference between 2.4.6 and 2.4.8
Difference between PixHawk 2.4.6 and PixHawk 2.4.8 :
|Parameter||PixHawk 2.4.6||PixHawk 2.4.8|
|Barometer sensor.||MEAS MS5611||MEAS MS5607|
|Compass Module. (Magnetometer)||3CLDW 303H||X4HBA 303H|
|RAM||256 Kb||128 Kb.|
Pixhawk 2.4.8 kit :
- 32 bit ARM Cortex M4 high-performance processors can run the real-time operating system.
- The servo output (14 PWM)
- UART, 12C, SPI, CAN is Bus interface
- The primary controller fails over to the backup control is safe in it.
- Automatic and manual modes are provided here.
- it provides redundant power input.
- LED lights are Multicolor.
- Multi-tone buzzer interface
- Micro SD card space
Pixhawk 2.4.8 Specifications
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core included FPU.
- co-processor is 32-bit STM32F103 failsafe.
- Freq: 168 MHz.
- RAM: 128 KB.
- Flash: 2 MB.
- gyroscope is ST Micro L3GD20H 16 bit.
- accelerometer/magnetometer is ST Micro X4HBA 303H 14 bit.
- accelerometer/gyroscope info: Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis.
- the barometer is MEAS MS5607.
- Here we have 5x UART.
- it is high-power capable.
- it has HW flow control with 2x.
- 2x CAN include (with an internal 3.3V transceiver, on expansion connector).
- Satellite compatible input is Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X ®.
- Futaba S.BUS® is compatible with input and output.
- it also has PPM sum signal input.
- input is RSSI (PWM or voltage).
- I2C interface.
- SPI interface.
- inputs are 3.3 and 6.6V ADC.
- Internal USB port
- An external USB port.
Pixhawk 2.4.8 Pinout :
Pixhawk 2.4.8 Package Includes
Pixhawk 2.4.8 Manual PDF
Pixhawk 2.4.8 Wiki