Flysky FS-iA6B 6 Channel Receiver is used to control the copters of different types. it contains 6 channels. it is easy to bind and it is also very fast link-up. Get all types of receivers, sensors, and modules at epro.pk.
Specifications of Flysky Jrelecs 2.4G Flysky FS-iA6B 6 Ch Receiver PPM Output with iBus Port Compatible Flysky i4 i6 i10 Transmitter:
- this transmitter contains 6 channels.
- it is used for helicopter / Glider/ Airplane
- its frequency range is 2.4 to 2.48 GHz.
- 140 is its number of bandwidth.
- more than 20dBm is its transmitting power.
- -105dbm is RF receiver sensitivity.
- the second generation has 2.4 modes of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system.
- it contains GFSK encoding.
- it contains a dual antenna of 26 x 2 mm.
- its input power is 4 to 6.4V DC.
- its size is 47 x 26.2 x 15 mm.
- its weight is 14.9 g.
- its color is black.
- It also has an i-Bus interface.
- it contains a data acquisition interface.
Features of Flysky FS-iA6B 6 Channel Receiver with IBus Port Compatible Flysky i4 i6 i10 Transmitter:
- it is reliable,
- it is an interference-free 2.4GHz AFHDS2A signal operation.
- this device is ultra-lightweight.
- it is easy to bind and it is also very fast link-up.
- this device is 6 channel receiver compatible Flysky i4 i6 i10 transmitter.
- this transmitter is quick and extremely stable in performance.
- One Piece of flysky FS-iA6B
- One Piece of bind plug