16 Channels Servo driver used to control 16 free-running PWM outputs. this servo motor driver named PCA9685 servo motor driver 16-channel and it is also 12 bits. any robot and any hexapod is the piece of art and it makes with tons of moving parts. The user can make a robot or any hexapod walker with it.. we want multiple PWM outputs. for robot making, we can use 16 channels and 12 bit PWM or servo drivers. because microcontrollers have limited outputs. we can use this 16 channel servo motor driver instead of the common microcontroller. Get all types of motor controllers and other sensors at epro.pk.
- 16 channel servo motor driver power supply is 5V compliant and still talks to a 3.3V microcontroller.
- this motor driver contains 6 address select pins.
- these address pins are used for configuring up to 62 ICs on a single I2C bus.
- this motor driver has an adjustable PWM frequency of up to 1.6KHz almost.
- this driver has a 12-bits frequency resolution.
- it contains a push-pull or open-drain output.
- output enable pins are available at servo motor driver.
- this servo driver has power input through a terminal block.
- it has 0.1″ spaced pins.
- 16 channel servo driver terminal block has reverse polarity power input protection.
- it contains a green colored LED.
- it consists of 4 groups and each group contains 3 pins.
- through these 12 bits 16 channels servo motor driver we can install 16 servos easily.
- it contains easy chaining of boards.
- it also contains power filtration capacitor installation pads.
- it also contains 220-ohm output line protection resistors.
- this servo motor driver has pad jumpers for address selection.
One Piece of PCA9685 Servo Motor Driver