Product Description of L298 L2983D Motor Driver Module Arduino Motor Driver Module:
This L293D Motor Driver Shield/ servo shield is most versatile on the market. It has the features of 2 servo and 4 motor connectors for DC or stepper motors. This feature makes it a great shield for any robotic project. This l298 motor driver is full-featured and used to drive 4 DC motors or 4 stepper motors and we can also attach two 5V servos. DC motor and stepper motors are drive-by L298D and servo motor is a drive with Arduino pin numbers 9 and 10.
L298D is also a monolithic integrated drier. It is a high voltage and high current and 4 channel driver. Users can use a power supply of up to 36 volts. And chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel. So it means we can use some pretty big motors. L298D motor driver is also called the type of H-Bridge. Get all types of Shields, Sensors, Modules, and Drones at Pakistan’s Number One Online Selling Store epro.pk.
Then this question arises what is H-Bridge. So H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit and this electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output like the motor. This shield contains 2 two L298D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register. This shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to the 8 pins. And it controls the direction of the motor drivers. PWM outputs of the Arduino is connected to the L298D and output enables the L298D.
- It is multi-function and easy to operate.
- It has powerful drive library support and feature updates.
- It supports 4-channel DC motor Drives, stepper motor, or 2 while driving two servos.
- We can connect 2 connections for 5V servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedication timer.
- H-bridge motor driver chipset provides 0.6A per bridge and peaks current is 1.2A with thermal shutdown protection and also internal kickback protection diodes.
- Users can run the motors on 4.5V DC to 25V DC.
- We can drive up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- We can operate up to 2 stepper motors with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- If we use pull-down resistors. These resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- It has big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power.
- There is an Arduino reset button brought up top.
- It has 2 pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power for separate logic/motor supplies.
- It is tested compatible with Arduino Mega 1280 and 2560 Diecimila, Duemilanova, and UNO.
- You can download the easy- to – use Arduino software library.
One Piece of L298D Motor Driver Shield for Arduino buy in Pakistan