Pinout of C1815
The C1815 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the emitter, collector, and base leads.
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
- Type – NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 50 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 60 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 0.15 A
- Collector Dissipation – 0.4 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 70 to 700
- Transition Frequency – 80 MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +125 °C
- Package – TO-92
1XC1815 Transistor NPN Transistor Price In Pakistan