Product Description of EM18 RFID Long Range Module
This is the great EM18 RFID Long Range Module with a small size. it is an inexpensive module to get the best result. it is the great little module. this module is very flexible and you can read any RFID card within range. RFID output the cards ID in the serial string. The user can read by a microcontroller. there is 2.54mm spacing present between the pins. due to the spacing module, it will directly fit on aboard.
- it has 5V supply
- it has 125kHz read frequency
- it has EM4001 64-bit RFID tag compatible
- it consists of 9600bps TTL and RS232 output
- it has Magnetic stripe emulation output
- it has a 100mm read range
it is the EM18 RFID long-range module. it is used to read the ID information to store in the RFID tags. this ID information is unique. it will be unique for every tag which can not be copied.
EM-18 Pin Configuration
EM-18 is a nine pin device. Among nine pins, 2 pins are not connected, so we basically have to consider seven terminals.
VCC pin should be connected to the positive of the power source.
The ground pin should be connected to the ground.
BUZZ pin should be connected to the buzzer.
it has NC pin which is Not Connected.
it has one more NC pin.
it has an SEL pin also.
it has Data pin 1 it is used to DAta pin high.
it has data pin 0 which has the interface of data low pin.
EM-18 Features and Specifications
- Operating voltage of EM are -18: +4.5V to +5.5V
- Current consumption is 50mA
- it Can operate on LOW power
- Operating temperature is 0ºC to +80ºC
- Operating frequency is 125KHz
- Communication parameter is 9600bps
- Reading distance is 10cm, and it is depending on TAG
- it has Integrated Antenna