This fingerprint sensor module model is R307 Optical Fingerprint Reader Sensor Module. This R307 fingerprint sensor module with TTL UART interface for direct connections to microcontroller UART or to PC through MAX232 / USB-Serial adapter. This fingerprint data can store in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person. Buy all types of fingerprint sensors at epro.pk.
the FP module can directly interface with 3.3 or 5V microcontroller. This is all in one fingerprint reader can conduct secondary development. It can be embedded into a variety of end products. Due to this sensor, users can conduct secondary development. And they can be embedded into a variety of end products like access control, attendance, safety, deposit box, car door locks. Users can also conduct secondary development low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance, professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing techniques. It has good image processing capabilities that can successfully capture an image up to resolution 500 dpi Finger detection function.
Specifications of R-307:
- Its supply voltages are 4.2V to 6V DC.
- Its working current is 50mA.
- Its peak working current is 80mA.
- The sensor’s fingerprint image input time is<0.3 seconds.
- Its window area is 14 x 18 mm.
- Its comparison method is 1:1.
- Its search method is 1:N.
- Its characteristic file size is 256 bytes.
- Its template file size is 512 bytes.
- Its storage capacity is 1000 impressions per piece.
- It has five (5) security levels.
- Its fake rate is <0.001%.
- Its refusal rate is <1.0%.
- Its search time is <1.0 seconds.
- Its host interface is UART/ USB1.1.
- Its communication baud rate is (9600 x N) bps where N = 1 – 12 (default N = 6, for example 57600 bps).
- Its working temperature is -20 to 40-degree centigrade. And relative humidity is 40%RH-85% RH. (No Condensation)
- Its storage environment temperature is -40 to 85-degree centigrade. And its relative humidity is <85% H (No Condensation)
Features of Fingerprint Sensor:
- It has an independent fingerprint collection, fingerprint registration, fingerprint comparison, and fingerprint search (1:N) function.
- It is a small size.
- It has no external DSP chip algorithm.
- It has been integrated, easy to install, and less fault.
- It has ultra-low power consumption.
- It is suitable for the low-power requirements of the occasion.
- It has a strong anti-static ability.
- It has an anti-static index that reached 15KV above.
- It has a simple application development. Developers can provide control instructions, self-fingerprint application product development.
- There is no need for professional knowledge of fingerprinting.
- It is suitable for different applications.
- We can adjust the security level according to the users.
- It is low effective, sensing circuit standby current is very low.
- It is less than 5 micro-amp.
Interface Description of Fingerprint Sensor:
The R307 fingerprint module has two interfaces. One is TTL UART and the Second is USB2.0, USB2. These two interfaces can be connected to the computer. RS232 interface is a TTL level. And its default baud rate is 57600. But it can be changed. It can be referred to as a communication protocol. It can refer to microcontroller also such as ARM, DSP, and other serial devices with a connection. 3.3V and 5V can be connected directly. It needs to connect the computer level conversion note, embodiments such as the MAX232 circuit.
Power Supply of the Module:
- This Fingerprint module board marked with 3.3V and 2 contacts short circuit.
- Users can use 3.3V DC.
Specs of R305:
- Its fingerprints storage capacity is 250.
- It does not operate on 3.3V.
- It does not operate on the USB connection.
- It does not give finger detect output.
Specs of R307:
- Its fingerprint storage capacity is 1000.
- Its operating voltages are 3.3V.
- It works on a USB connection.
- It has the finger detect output.
- One Piece of R307 Optical Fingerprint Reader Sensor Module.
- One Piece of Connecting Cable (6 pieces)