This MQ135 Air Quality Detector Sensor makes use of the MQ-135 air quality detector and hazardous detector chip. there is an LM393 analog comparator on this module. This comparator chip on this module makes it easy to integrate into a project that can detect hazardous gases. this air quality detector sensor requires a 5V power supply. this module also provides a digital logic output which is 0 or 1 and an analog level output (0 to 4)V. There is also the MQ136 Hydrogen Sulfide Detection Sensor of this website.
This air quality Detector module has lower conductivity in clean air. If there is target combustible gas exists then the conductivity of the sensor is higher along the gas concentration rising. This MQ135 module convert change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration. This MQ135 air quality sensor has a high sensitivity to ammonia, sulfide and benzene steam. This module is also sensitive to smoke and other har, fuel gases. It is very low cost and suitable for different applications such as harmful gases/smoke detection.
Specification of MQ135 Air Quality Detector Sensor:
- It is named as Air Quality Sensor Module.
- Its size is 32mm x 22mm x 27mm.
- It contains an MQ-135 chip.
- Its operating voltages are 5V DC.
- It is an analog and digital type sensor.
- It is sensitive to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam.
- Its detecting range is 100- 1000 ppm.
- It gives signal output instructions.
- Its TTL output signal is low level.
- it provides analog 0 to 5 volts output. If the concentration goes higher than the voltage is higher.
- It is sensitive to benzene, alcohol, and smoke also.
- It is a fast response and recovery.
- Its sensitivity is adjustable.
- It has a signal output indicator.
- Its output boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
One Piece of MQ135 Gas Sensor for Air Quality