- Distance range: 0.15 – 12 m (with white object reflected in the test)
- Angle field of view: 0 ~ 360 °
- Resolution: 0.5-1.0% (minimum 0.5 mm) @ <1.5 m
- Angular resolution: less than or equal to 1 ° (when scanning at 5.5 Hz)
- Sampling frequency: 4,000 – 8,000 Hz
- Scan frequency: 1 ~ 10Hz, typical value 5.5Hz (if RPLIDAR needs 360 dots per scan, scan frequency is the typical value)
- Laser wavelength: 775 ~ 795nm, typical value 785nm (infrared band)
- Pulse width: 110 US
Momentary Peak Power of the Laser:
- Minimum value: TBD
- Max value: 5 mw
- Typical value: 3 mw
The RPLidar A1M8 360-degree Laser Scanner Development Kit is a cost-effective 2D UDAR solution developed by the RoboPeak team. It can scan 360 ° environment within 12 meters. The output of RPUDAR is very suitable for creating maps, creating SLAMs or creating 3D models.
The sampling frequency of RPLIDAR A1 reached 5.5 Hz when 360 points were measured in each round. And it can be configured a maximum of 10 Hz. RPLIDAR A1 is basically a laser triangulation measurement system. It can work great in all types of indoor environment and outdoor environment without sunlight.