This SPDT Toggle Slide Switch with Screw Mounts is perfect for a simple ON/OFF switch for your electronic projects.
It has 3 Poles and is Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) which means that when you slide the switch to the up position, the top and middle poles get connected, and when you slide the switch to the down position, the bottom and middle poles get connected. Very convenient in circuits because you can not only use it as an ON/OFF switch by connecting the middle and the top or the middle and the bottom poles to your circuit, but also as a toggle switch connecting the middle pole to the top and the middle pole to the bottom when you slide it up and down respectively.
Fantastic for beginners, useful for everyone.
- Number of Pins: 3
- Switch Type: Single Pole – Double Throw
- Size: 8.5mm x 3.5mm x 11.5mm (L x W x H)
- Switch Handle Height: 3mm
- Pin Length: 5mm
- Pin Spacing: 0.1″ / 2.54 mm (compatible with our Mini Breadboards, Half Size Breadboards and Perfboards )
- Rated Voltage: 50VDC
- Rated Current: 0.5A
- Contact Resistance: ≤30mΩ
- Insulation resistance: >100MΩ
- Withstand Voltage: 500VAC/Min