This APM 2.8 Power adapter module is a simple and easy way of providing any APM 2.5 clean power from a Lipo Battery. it is also a simple and easy method providing clean power from a lipo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements. 5.3V are on-board switching regulator outputs. its maximum current value is 2.25A from up to a 4S Lipo Battery. this APM 2.8 Module now comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors and they are also wrapped in shrink tubing for protection. this APM used for aircraft own ESC / BEC for that. Get all types of cheap controllers, Sensors, and Modules at epro.pk.
Use of Ardupilot APM 2.8 Module:
- it is used to detect the battery voltages.
- it is also used to detect battery current.
- it used a flight control board and receives two signals.
- it also calculates the remaining battery power.
- it estimates the remaining flight time.
- its output value is 5.3V.
- maximum current value for the flight control board to provide a stable power supply is 3A.
- 25 volts are its maximum input voltages.
- 90A is its maximum current sensing value.
- it configured voltages and current measurements for 5V ADC.
- 5.3V and 2.25A are maximum switching regulator outputs.
- it contains 6- pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.8 PM connectors.
- it is made for APM 2.8 Pix pixhawk.
One Piece of Ardupilot APM 2.8 Power Adapter Module