if you are finding the best radio transmitter for the drone so it is the right platform for you. the frequency range of FS-I6 Transmitter with FS-IA6 Receiver is 2.405 to 2.475 GHz. The band of this flysky is divided into 142 independent channels. And each system uses 16 different channels. And we have 160 different types of hopping algorithm. Its design is slim for easy handling. This radio system contains high gain and high-quality multi-directional antenna. This antenna covers the whole frequency band. And it is associated with a high sensitivity receiver. This flysky 6 channel transmitter and receiver guarantee the safety of communication and human health. because low power electronic components are used in it and these are safe for everyone. low power high sensitive receivers are also used in it. Get all types of transmitters and receivers, sensors, and modules at epro.pk.
This AFHDS2A radio system has an automatic identification function. According to the user requirements, this identification function can switch automatically current mode between the single- way communication mode and 2-way communication mode.
Every transmitter assigned a unique ID by this device. and when we tie-up/ connected with a receiver. Then the receiver saves that unique ID. this device can accept only data from the unique transmitter. This flysky avoids picking another transmitter signal. It dramatically increases the interface immuniadio system has built-in multiple channel coding and error-correction. This radio system improves the stability of the communication it reduces the error ratio and it extends the reliable transmission distance.
Specifications of 6 Channel RC Transmitter Receiver FLySky FS-I6 Transmitter with FS-IA6 Receiver:
- flysky i6 transmitter has 6 channels.
- It has fixed-wing, glider, and helicopter, multirotor.
- 2.405 to 2.475 GHz is its RF range.
- Its bandwidth is 500 kHz.
- Its band is 142.
- less than 20 dBm is its RF power.
- AFHDS 2A and AFHDS have 2.4G system.
- GFSK is its code type.
- 1024 is its sensitivity.
- It shows a low voltage warning when it has less than 4.2V.
- PS2 is its DSC port. And PPM is its output.
- It has no charger port.
- It has a 26 x 2 mm antenna length.
- Its weight is 392g.
- Its power is 6V 1.5AA x 4.
- Its display mode is transflective STN positive, 128 x 64 dot matrix VA73 x 39 mm, and white backlight.
- Its size is 174 x 89 x 190 mm.
- It has also an online update feature.
- It has CE0678, an FCC certificate.
Features of flysky Transmitter and Receiver:
- It is 6 channel 2.4 GHz radio with telemetry capability.
- this device has these features also like trims, flap, gyro gain adjust, flight mode.
- this device also has dual-rate, throttle hold, and hover pitch switches.
- we can easily program this device and easily use navigation buttons.
- It supports heli/ standard wing, elevon, V-tail
- It has 20 model memories.
- It has an 8 character model name.
- It has a trainer port.
- it displays real-time transmitter and receiver voltage by a backlit LCD.
- It has 4 stick selectable modes.
- Telemetry receivers and sensors are available which are optional.