M177 NRF24L01 and 2.4 GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver module and NRF plus can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM, or any other MCU. NRF24L01 transceiver module uses the 2.4 GHz band. It also can operate with baud rates from 250 kbps up to 2 Mbps. If the user uses it in open space and with a lower baud rate then its range can reach up to 100 meters. This module can use 125 different channels. And which gives a possibility to have a network of 125 independently working modems in one place. And every single channel can have up to 6 addresses. Every other unit can communicate with up 6 other units at the same time. Get that transceiver at epro.pk.
nrf plus contains 12mA power consumption and it is even lower than a single LED. The operating voltages of the NRF module are from 1.9 to 3.6V. but as we know other pins tolerate 5V logic, so the user can easily connect it to an Arduino without using any logic level converters. There are 3 pins for SPI communication. And they need to be connected to the SPI pins of the Arduino. Arduino board has different SPI pins. There are CSN and CE pins. CSN and CE can be connected to any digital pin of the Arduino board. These pins are used for setting the module in standby or active mode. And it is also used for switching between transmitting or command mode. Its last pin is an interrupt pin and there is no need to use this pin.
- It is 100 percent brand new and high build quality.
- Its maximum operating speed is up to 2Mbps.
- It has GFSK modulation efficiency and anti-interference ability.
- It is particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- It has 125 channels.
- It is multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs.
- It has built-in hardware CRC error detection.
- It has multi-point communication address control.
- It has a low power range which is 1.9 – 3.6V and it has 1uA on power-down mode.
- It has a built-in 2.4GHz antenna.
- It has a built-in voltage regulator
- It has a standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
- Its input voltages are 1.9 to 3.6 volts.
- Its size is 34 x 17 x 1 mm.
Features of NRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver for Arduino Raspberry Pi:
- 20dBm is its maximum output power.
- its peak emission mode current is 115mA.
- its peak receive mode current is 45mA.
- its power-down mode current is 4.2uA.
- One Piece of M177 NRF24L01 + 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module