ESP01 or ESP8266 WiFi module is a self-contained SOC. ESP8266 serial module obeys the TCP/IP protocol stack. This Wifi module can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. this ESP8266 wifi module compatible with Arduino is capable of either hosting an application. It is also capable of either hosting an application or offloading all WiFi networking functions from another application processor. This ESP8266 WiFi module comes with pre-programmed with AT command set firmware. You can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and can get about as much WiFi ability as a WiFi shield offers. This ESP 01 connect to WiFi module is a very cost-effective board with a huge, and ever-growing community. Get all types of Sensors, Modules, Drone Frames, and batteries form Pakistan’s Best Online Store epro.pk.
Features and Specifications of the ESP8266 WiFi ESP-01 Serial Module:
- Its Wifi range is 802.11 b/g/n
- Its WIFi direct (P2P), soft-AP.
- It is an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
- It is an integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network.
- It is integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO, and power management units.
- There is +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode.
- It has a power-down leakage current of <10uA.
- It has 1Mb flash memory.
- It contains integrated low power 32 bit CPU that could be used as an application processor.
- It contains SDIO 1.1, 2.0, SPI, UART
- It contains STBC, 1×1 MIMO, and 2×1 MIMO.
- It has A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation.
- It has a 0.4ms guard interval.
- Its wake up and transmit packets time is <2ms.
- Its standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3).
One Piece of ESP 01 ESP8266 Wifi Module.