Model Number : 2PH85272a (Metal Detector DIY Kit) un Es umbel PCB
Looking for a cool DIY idea to try on? Then consider our amazing non-contact metal detector DIY kit. It helps you detect metal without touching it, a cool security device, and the best way to practice soldering.
The PCB for this fantastic metal detector DIY kit is of high quality to ensure an amazing soldering experience. All components are through-hole and have provided with thick terminals. Everything is well packed and an easy-to-follow guide with a neat circuit diagram is provided so that you don’t miss anything.
A good way to learn electronics and especially learning the skill of soldering you need some hands-on experience. Well, there are many cool ideas you can try. But for today let just focus on this amazing noncontact metal detector DIY.
- Can be a good security device for your home, office, or lab
- Can be a good learning kit for electronics beginners to know about circuit schematics, how components are connected together on a PCB board.
- Operating voltage: 3-5V (DC)
- Operating current: 40mA
- Standby current: 5mA
- Detection distance: 60mm
- Alarm mode: Both light and sound (A quality is there to make sounds upon the detection of metal)
- Best for (Level): Beginner level