XT60 parallel charging adapter board, 2-6s Lipo battery charger board for Imax B6 B6AC t-plug decans charging board, optional charging board
- It can protect the charging batteries when a short circuit happens.
- It can support combined use for three parallel charging boards (It means you can charge eighteen batteries which have the same characters at the same time).
- It has a 20Z-thick copper foil, so it can withstand a continual current of 80A.
- It can prevent each cell from overcharge, so it can improve balance efficiency. And the later period of the balance charging cycle is shorted substantially.
- It consumes only 1/6 of the time when charging six batteries separately consumes, so it can save the total charging time.
- It avoids the trouble of replacing batteries repeatedly.
- Connect the two sides of a balanced cable respectively to the balance port of the balance charger and the parallel charging board.
- Connect the power port of the parallel charging board to the output port of the balance charger.
- Connect the batteries to the board. First, connect the balance heads and then connect them to the battery outputs. Set the charging voltage (charging a single battery is the same) and current.
- Size: 6.7 × 13.8 × 1.7 cm.