ST-Link V2 Programmer for STM8 and STM32. ST-Link V2 is fully consistent with the official version. It supports automatic upgrades. It supports the full range of STM32 SWD and a full range of STM8 SWM. Use ST-Link V2 to send program code to the 32 bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 micro-controller. The header for this ST-Link V2 programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST) and GND. This device has the connector on the opposite side. And this connector is the USB connector. This connector is intended to be plugged into the computer. There are all types of USB programmers are available at epro.pk.
ST-Link V2 supports the following devices:
- ST-Link Utility 2.0 and above.
- STVD 4.2.1 and above.
- STVP 3.2.3 and above.
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above.
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above.
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above.
Features of ST-LINK V2:
- There is PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe, and reliable.
- Its interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient, and practical.
- This device offers 5V and 3.3V st the same time. It also allows you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V.
- This shell characters using laser engraving.
- It has 500MA internal resettable fuse, which provides complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard.
- It has red and blue color LED indicator. It allowing you to always observe ST-Link V2 working conditions.
- It has 4 DuPont line, so the user can easily respond to different target board line order.
- It uses anti-static packaging.
SWIM Specific Features:
- It has SWIM cable for connection to the application through a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector.
- SWIM interface supported 1.65 to 5.5V application voltages.
- SWIM supported low-speed and high-speed modes.
- 7 Kb in low speed and 12.8 Kb at high speed is the SWIM programming speed rate.
- There is the SWIM cable for connection to the applications.
- It has a direct firmware update feature supported.
- It has a status LED that blinks during communication with a PC.
- Its operating temperature is 0 to 50-degree centigrade.
One piece of ST-Link V2 Programmer for STM8 and STM32