This is the type of thermostat and this thermostat could be used in both conditions either for heating or cooling devices. this temperature controller also uses a start and stops temperature. to use this device, we need to set the temperature of the device according to the requirements. to set the temperature, just press and hold one of the two buttons until the screen flashes. When we press and hold the left button, we can adjust the relay start-up temperature and the relay right-hand temperature. after setting the temperature, the screen will stabilize. after a short time, this temperature controller displays the temperature read by the sensor. Get all types of temperature controllers at epro.pk.
- 220V AC is its power value.
- 10A is its maximum current.
- The maximum power of this temperature controller is 500W.
- -50 degrees to 110-degree centigrade is its temperature measurement range.
- -50 degrees to 110-degree centigrade is Its control range temperature.
- This is the NTC10K temperature sensor.
- This temperature Controller Length is 1m long.
- This controller is also waterproof.
- The 4mm is the temperature sensor sample size.
- The size of the device is 60 x 45 x 32 mm.
- weight of the digital temperature controller is 53g.
- It is made of metal.
Instructions for Using This Device:
First of all, setting the start and stop temperature of the relay:
a. For start temperature measurement, first press and hold down the left button after that the screen start blinking. then use two buttons, adjust the temperature at which the user wants the relay to turn on
b. To stop the temperature, press and hold down the right button after that the screen starts blinking. then using two buttons and adjust the temperature at which the user wants the relay to turn off.
Features of W3001:
This device can be used for both heating and cooling appliances.
a. if the user wants to use this temperature controller for heating appliances, the start temperature must be lower than the stop temperature.
b. if the user wants to use it for cooling appliances, the start temperature must be higher than the stop temperature.