Let Know About Arduino Nano Micro-controller V3.0
Arduino Nano is a microcontroller board which is designed by Arduino. Same microcontroller Atmega328 used for Ardunio NANO Micro-controller and Arduino UNO. We can do a wide range of applications. It is the major microcontroller board because its size is small and it is flexible.
It has the same functionality as Arduino Duemilanove but it has a different pin package. It does not have a DC power jack. If we look at the Arduino nano schematic, then we know that it works with mini-B USB cable instead of the standard one.
Arduino nano pin numbers and Features:
- it will Automatically reset during program download
• blue LED on the bottom for the indication of power OK
•Arduino nano i2c Green for (TX), red for (RX) and orange (L) LED
• it needs +5V to AREF jumper
• Auto-sensing/switching power input
• Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor (cable not included)
• direct program download we use ICSP header
• Power OK blue LED on the bottom
• Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
• Manual reset switch
Description of Arduino Nano
The Arduino nano pin configuration works well with the Basic Stamp like (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other). We can be power up the Arduino Nano Micro-controller by mini-B USB connection. It needs a 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30) or as we can say that 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). Arduino Nano price is reasonable at epro. We can do many tasks with Arduino Nano. This package contains only the microcontroller. if we provide the highest voltage source then the power source is selected by the board automatically.