The LilyPad Arduino 328 Main Board is an Arduino-program micro-controller design to be easily integrated into e-textiles and wearable projects. Arduino Lilypad has the same functionality as Arduino boards contain. It is lightweight and has a rounded shape.
Atmega328 16MHz LilyPad can be connected with conductive thread and sewn down. This lilypad Arduino has an ATmega328 with Arduino bootloader. 2 to 5 volts required to drive it. This board offers large pin-out holes. this feature makes it easy to sew and connect. Except (+) and (-), it can control an attaché input and output device. LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and Sparkfun. This board is design to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Get all types of Sensors, Modules, Programmers, and Microcontroller Boards at Pakistans Best Online Store epro.pk.
Specifications of Arduino LilyPad Main Board 16M:
- Atmega328 16MHz LilyPad has ATmega168 or ATmega328V microcontroller,
- Its operating voltages are 2.7 to 5.5 volts.
- Its input voltage is 2.7 to 5.5V.
- It’s digital I/O pins are 14.
- Its PWM channels are 6.
- It has 6 analog input channels.
- 40mA is DC current per I/O Pin.
- It has 16Kb Flash memory.
- It contains 1Kb SRAM.
- It has 512 bytes of EEPROM
- Its clock speed is 8MHz.
- It has a 50mm outer diameter,
- Its PCB size is 0.8mm.