This EMAX ESC 50A based on BLHeli firmware. For the perfect drive performance, it is further optimized. It also contains the feature of low-voltage protection and over-heating protection. It also contains throttle signal loss protection. It also has a separate power supply for MCU and BEC and this feature enhancing the ESC’s ability to eliminate magnetic interference. BEC stands for Battery Eliminator Circuit. We can set its parameters by programming card or transmitter. We can set the throttle range by the compatible with different receivers. BH-Heli ESC 50A Airplane & Helicopter is equipped with built-in linear BEC or Switch BEC. Its maximum speed is 210,000 RPM for 2-pole. 70,000 RPM for 6 pole, 35,000 RPM for 12 pole. Get all types of ESCs, Sensors, and Modules at epro.pk.
- the item name is 50A BLheli_32 2-6S Brushless ESC.
- EMAX ESC 50A input voltages are 3 to 6S lipo.
- Its continuous current is 50A.
- Its peak current is 55A (10S).
- Its firmware is BLheli_32.
- It does not contain BEC.
- Its size is 35 x 17 mm.
- Its weight is almost 14 g.
Features 50A Electronic Speed Controller:
- This ESC supports Oneshot 125, Oneshot 42, Multishot.
- 50A ESC also supports at least Dshot 1200 and at least proshot1000 etc.
- It supports ARM 32bit MCU IC and it runs at 48 MHz.
- Its MOS is both low and high side fets are Nfets.
- Due to MOS, it switches open-close very fast.
- 1x 50A BL_32 ESC programmable PWM frequency is up to 48 kHz.
- This device runs motors even smoother.
- It works on low voltage.
- It contains temperature and current protection.
- It contains a new telemetry function.
- It contains BLheli-32 bootloader and firmware.
One piece of Emax Firmware with BEL-Heli Brand ESC