ESP32-CAM Wifi plus Bluetooth Camera Module Development Board ESP32 with Camera Module OV2640 for Arduino
ESP32 Cam WiFi and Bluetooth OV2640 Board is a Camera which contains WIFI and Bluetooth Feature. It is used in PCB onboard antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips. This WIFI camera works independently as a minimum system. WIFI, Traditional Bluetooth and BLE Beacon with 2 high-performance 32 bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, and many different features are integrated into ESP.
This camera is fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards. This camera can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller. This Bluetooth CAM could be used as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices. This ESP32 CAM is used in various IoT applications.
This Wifi and Bluetooth cam is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications. This Camera is an ideal solution for IoT applications. Get all types of Modules, Cameras, Sensors, Drone Frames, motors, and much more from Pakistan’s Best Online Store epro.pk.
- It is ultra-small 802.11 b/g/n Wifi plus BT/BLE SoC module.
- It contains low-power dual-core 32 bit CPU for application processors.
- It consists of up to 240MHz and up to 600 DMIPS.
- It has built-in 520 Kb SRAM. And it has an external 4M PSRAM.
- It supports following interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/ PWM/ ADC/ AC/
- It also supports OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash.
- This camera module also supports images of WIFI uploads.
- TF card is also supported by this ESP32-cam.
- It has the features of multiple sleep modes.
- It contains embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS.
- It also supports STA/AP/STA+AP working modes.
- It has a smart config/ AirKiss One-Click distribution network.
- Serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA) is also supported by ESP32-CAM.
- It supports secondary development.
Specifications of ESP32-CAM WiFi + Bluetooth Camera Module Development Board ESP32 With Camera Module OV2640 For Arduino:
- Its model number is ESP32-CAM.
- It has a DIP-16 package.
- It has default 32Mbit.
- Its size is 27*40.5*4.5.
- Its internal RAM is 520Kb and external PSRAM is 4M.
- It has 4.2BR Bluetooth/ EDR and BLE standards.
- It contains 802.11 b/g/n/e/I WiFi.
- It supports UART, SPI, I2C, PWM interface.
- It maximum supports 4M TF card.
- It contains 9 IO ports.
- It has a default serial port rate is 115200bps.
- Its image output format is JPEG, BMP, GRAYSCALE.
- 2412 – 2484MHz is its spectrum range.
- It has an onboard PCB antenna. And its gain is 2dBi.
- It has WPA/WPA/WPA2-Enterprise security.
- 5V is its power supply range.
- Its operating temperature is -20 to 85 degrees centigrade.
- Its storage environment is -40 degrees centigrade to 90 degrees centigrade, <90%RH.
- One Piece of ESP32-Cam Module.